The International Human Rights Defence Committee (IHRDC-CIPDH) is operated exclusively for charitable and social welfare purposes and for lessening the burdens of government as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 as amended from time to time (the “Code”), including to support and promote public access to free legal advice by leveraging existing and emergent digital technology.
The purposes of IHRDC-CIPDH are:
- To promote respect for rights and freedoms written in Universal Declaration of Human Rights and International pact on civil and political rights;
- The organization of charitable and humanitarian missions;
- To distribute information about individuals and organizations, deserving special recognition of their achievements in the human rights protection;
- To analyze facts of violations of human rights and their impact on the welfare of society;
- To carry on, aid and sponsor research, education, and information activities to further the purposes set forth in this Article 2;
- The promotion and organization of high level international forums;
- To guide, encourage, aid and sponsor individual and public activities in field of human rights protection;
- To promote the welfare of members and others engaged professionally in the human rights protection activities;
- To provide free legal assistance in the field of human rights protection;
- To stimulate the development and interchange of information pertaining the human rights violations all over the world that will improve the efficiency of all data received from the other human rights protecting organizations where an improvement for timing and quality will increase the overall efficiency for the official respond by IHRDC-CIPDH;
- To provide consultations on high-profile litigation for ideological response based on local customs, traditions and religious affections with predictions of development of the court case;
- To develop the relations between the European organizations and USA organizations, working in the field of the protection of human rights;
- To support programs of social work jobs in prisons;
- To carry on financial help and social programs for underprivileged groups of society.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING IHRDC-CIPDH PAGE.
AS A MATTER OF ROUTINE YOU CONSENT TO YOUR HARDWARE AND TRACKING INFORMATION ALONG WITH YOUR LOCATION, TIME STAMP AND METADATA BEING RECORDED ON IHRDC-CIPDH SYSTEMS.
If you are interested in cooperation just send an e-mail to email@example.com or call +1.714.618.02.58.
If you need access to official publications, please use the IHRDC DMS